Friday, March 30, 2012

Fabulous Friday

Happy Friday!



I decided that Fridays would be Fashion Fridays!

Fridays are the one day a week that I have time to dress cute and have all day to appreciate the outfit (no ugly work uniform to wear!)






My campus is beautiful in the spring and I cannot help but feel happy when walking to class with all the flowers blooming!


 -----------------------------------------------------------
Find of the Week:
I am one who never buys something that isn’t on sale. I am an avid searcher of on sale racks and thrift stores. 
 


My find of the week?

These adorable dressed from Target that I had been WAITING to go on sale. I loved the blue and pink one but just had to get the green one as well. The Target sale racks win my heart over so easily!
I cannot wait for warmer weather to wear these two cuties!



Off to a Fish Fry, Have a beautiful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment